Salary and welfare
According to the differentiation of post value, the post salary system is implemented for management, technology and production operators, and a distribution mechanism that directly links employee income with post, personal contribution and enterprise benefits is established.
DPCA has established and improved the employee insurance system in accordance with the national, provincial and municipal insurance policies, and handled endowment insurance, medical insurance, industrial injury insurance, serious illness insurance and other insurance for all employees according to law, and paid all insurance premiums in full.
Salary and welfare policy:
1. Implement 8-hour working day;
2. Perfect social insurance such as endowment insurance, medical insurance and work-related injury insurance;
3. Free accommodation and excellent accommodation conditions;
4. Provide free shuttle bus to and from work for employees living in Tai'an County;
5. Provide welfare staff restaurants with a variety of dishes and low prices;
6. All kinds of subsidies are complete, including: telephone allowance, holiday allowance, work-related injury allowance, labor insurance allowance, high-temperature allowance, bathing allowance, meal allowance, etc., and the benefits are generous.